WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, October 17, 2014

Contoh Teks Surat Pribadi Bahasa Inggris

Pada kesempatan yang baik ini, saya akan share contoh teks surat pribadi dalam bahasa inggris, langsung saja dilihat ..
Ngurah
Jl. Angsoka, 01
Sidemen 80864
Hello my friend, how are you there? I hope you are good. I miss you because we have not met in a long time. Do you miss me too? If you are on vacation, I hope you can visit Denpasar. I’m sure you will love it because it is a beautiful city. I will take you to many places like Sanur Beach and to the most beautiful places in Indonesia. I know that you love surfing and I have so many secret places for you to surf, so I recommend you to visit here a couple of weeks.
Hopefully we can meet soon, my best friend..
Your friend,
Wityarnawa
Sekian Contoh Teks Surat Pribadi dalam Bahasa Inggris, semoga bermanfaat ..
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Dua Tanda Tanya | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com